I love olive oil and garlic. There’s just something about the two of them that makes my mouth water. And when you put them together with some spaghetti, it’s like a match made in heaven. The first time I ever had this dish was at a restaurant and I was hooked. I loved how the garlic and olive oil brought out the flavor of the pasta. I could eat it every day and never get tired of it.
Since then, I’ve been trying to recreate that dish at home and I think I’ve finally got it down. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pasta dish, give this a try.
Serves: 1 Prep Time: 5 Cooking Time: 10 10
Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat
( 1 voted )
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and cook according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Drain the spaghetti and add it to the saucepan with olive oil and garlic.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
This homemade spaghetti dish is healthier than an expensive last-minute takeaway. Whole grain pasta has more natural fiber and micronutrients than white pasta. Extra virgin olive oil has many health benefits and coats your pasta beautifully. This is simple, real food.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Pinterestat @SmallRecipe.