FANTASY FUDGE – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Delight your taste buds with this amazing Fantasy Fudge. This Fantasy Fudge is a classic marshmallow fudge that gets its chocolatey, nutty goodness from BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate and walnuts.
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 25 minutes
Yield: 40 servings, about 2 squares each
|3 cups sugar|
|3/4 cup butter or margarine|
|1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup) (Do not use sweetened condensed milk.)|
|3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped|
|1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme|
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
- Line 9-inch square pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into 1-inch squares.
Calories 170, FatContent 8 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.5 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, SodiumContent 30 mg, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 0.8073 g, SugarContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g
THE ORIGINAL FANTASY FUDGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This fantasy fudge recipe is straight from the label of a well-known brand of marshmallow cream. After some time, the company changed the recipe, but this is the original for smooth chocolate and marshmallow cream fudge with walnuts. This recipe makes a large batch (3 pounds!) so consider gifting some of these sweet fudgy morsels to friends and family during the holidays.
Provided by: CAVAMom
Categories: Chocolate Fudge
Total time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 pounds
|3 cups white sugar|
|¾ cup margarine|
|⅔ cup evaporated milk|
|1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream|
|1 cup chopped walnuts|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Mix sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a full boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add chocolate chips; stir until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is thoroughly combined. Stir in marshmallow cream until incorporated. Mix in walnuts and vanilla.
- Transfer fudge to the prepared pan and use an offset spatula to spread out and flatten. Let cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Calories 141.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 20.9 g, CholesterolContent 1 mg, FatContent 6.8 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.1 g, SodiumContent 40.7 mg