Who said that potatoes are only for frying and stews? Potatoes are all-around ingredients that can be cooked with different cooking methods, including grilling. Grilled potatoes have a great smoky flavor that is best to partner with grilled meat and vegetables.
Grilled potatoes are generally easy to prepare. You will only need 6 ingredients to make the best-tasting grilled potatoes. These ingredients are sliced potatoes, garlic powder, kosher salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and chopped herbs.
How to make Grilled Potatoes
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 15 Cooking Time: 5 5
Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat
( 1 voted )
4 large Idaho or russet potatoes, cut into wedges
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. freshly chopped herbs (such as parsley)
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil, then add your potatoes and cook until al dente, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and let them cool slightly before serving.
- Grill should be heated to medium-high and grates oiled.
- Mix together garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then stir in olive oil.
- Add potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Remove potatoes from oil and reserve excess oil in bowl.
- Grill potatoes, flipping once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add herbs to reserved oil mixture, then return potatoes to mixture and toss again.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Pinterestat @SmallRecipe.