If you haven’t tried grilled Chicken Street Tacos before, now is the perfect time to try them. How to cook Chicken Street Tacos is very easy to make and always delicious.
In the way to cook Chicken Street Tacos, you can choose to use any meat and cook it however you want for this recipe, the meat used is chicken thighs. So how to make grilled Tet cake?
How to make Grilled Chicken Street Tacos
Looking for a delicious way to spice up your chicken? Look no further than this Latin-inspired recipe! Chicken is marinated in a mixture of lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro, then grilled to perfection. The result is a flavorful, moist chicken that is perfect for tacos.
Grilled Chicken Street Tacos
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 Cooking Time: 15 15
Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat
( 1 voted )
1 1/2 lbs trimmed boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 mini corn taco shells, warmed (double up if desired)
1 large avocado, cored and sliced
1 small red or yellow onion, chopped
3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
- Adding chicken to a gallon-size resealable bag.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin chili powder, cilantro, 1 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in the bag, then seal the bag while releasing any trapped air.
- Rub the marinade over the chicken.
- Transfer the bag to the refrigerator and allow the chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat when ready to cook (it should come to 425 - 450 degrees).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until the chicken has cooked through, turning once halfway through grilling, about 5 - 6 minutes per side (thickest center should register 165 and thighs should be slightly charred).
- Transfer the grilled chicken to a plate, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Dice the chicken into cubes.
- Sprinkle the chicken over 1 or 2 tortillas per taco, then add an avocado slice, diced chicken, onions, and cilantro.
- Serve the tacos warm. Enjoy!
Don’t have to double-up on the tortillas to serve them. If you choose not to, you only need about 10-12.
Serving: 3 tacos
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 1475IU
Vitamin C: 10.9mg
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Pinterestat @SmallRecipe.